Monday, April 2, 2007

Fencing Pictures!

So here is Toni in action at her last fencing regional in Wellesley this past April Fool's weekend.

Here she is being a good sport and smiling for the ref as well as the camera, and she didn't even know it.












Here she is moving like a cat, stealthy and quick the competition doesn't know what is in store for them.






And how could she not be agile and swift with kicks like these. Dave was in love with her shoelaces, I thought he might try to steal them when Toni wasn't looking, but then again she did have a sword and from what I saw she knows what she's doing with it.







Look at that lunge wow I think I would be split in two if I tried a move like that. Amazing this girl has got all the moves!
Great job Toni I"m so glad I got to see you in action I was so impressed!




So here is a preview for you all. Dave and I will be sure to bring more pictures with us this weekend. See you on Sunday!!!!!!!

No comments: